Color: 10′ (L)X6.5′ (H)X6′ (W)
- ⛳️ OPEN SIZE: 10′(W)x6.5′(H)x6′(D) WARRANTY: Galileo Golf Net provide two years replacement for the target and poles.
- ⛳️ STABILITY MATERIAL: Oxford, 50%PE+50%Nylon Net, 11mm Fiberglass. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe. It doesn’t rust or deform.
- ⛳️ APPLICATION: Use this essential piece of training equipment to practice for golf and all other ball sports in a safe environment
- ⛳️ CONVENIENT: Every golf net has a durable carry bag to help you storage and take easily! Fast to set up and folds away in 2-minute setup/breakdown for more practice
- ⛳️ Warm tips:
Publisher: Galileo Sports LLC
Tips: The package does not include the mat and the swing, please read the product description before purchasing. PORTABLE: Includes carrying bag for easy transport and storage STABILITY MATERIAL: The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe. It doesn’t rust or deform. PERFECT GIFT: Send your family or friends for Galileo golf net as a gift, enjoy it at the office, garden, living room and more.
Please follow the steps below to install the Galileo Golf Net:
1. Prepare the components First prepare the bullseye cloth, practice the net and skeleton
2. Complete the stitching skeleton
3. Insert the skeleton into the practice net Insert two fiberglass skeletons into the practice net
4. Support the practice net and stand up the skeleton tube
5. Mesh corners penetrate into the skeleton net Insert the four corners of the exercise net into the skeleton
6. Reinforcement and stability Nail the reinforcement well to ensure stability
7. Hang the bullseye cloth, tie the four corner elastic bands of the bullseye cloth to the four buttonholes of the training net.