- ⛳️ OPEN SIZE: 10′(W)x7′(H)x6′(D) Black net. WARRANTY: Galileo provide two years replacement parts for target and poles.
- Warm tips: The item do not include the mat and swing, please read the product description before purchasing and read the instructions carefully before installing it.
- ⛳️ STABILITY MATERIAL: Oxford, 50%PE+50%Nylon Net, 11mm Fiberglass.The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe. It doesn’t rust or deform.
- ⛳️ APPLICATION: Use this essential piece of training equipment to practice for golf and all other ball sports in a safe environment
- ⛳️ CONVENIENT: Every golf net has a durable carry bag to help you storage and take easily! Fast to set up and folds away in 2-minute setup/breakdown for more practice
PORTABLE: Includes carrying bag for easy transport and storage
STABILITY MATERIAL: The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one third of the traditional iron pipe. It doesn’t rust or deform.
Please follow the steps below to install the Galileo Golf Net:
1. Prepare the components First prepare the bullseye cloth, practice the net and skeleton
2. Complete the stitching skeleton
3. Insert the skeleton into the practice net Insert two fiberglass skeletons into the practice net
4. Support the practice net and stand up the skeleton tube
5. Mesh corners penetrate into the skeleton net Insert the four corners of the exercise net into the skeleton
6. Reinforcement and stability Nail the reinforcement well to ensure stability
7. Hang the bullseye cloth Tie the four corner elastic bands of the bullseye cloth to the four buttonholes of the training net