- Made in USA and Imported
- True-roll putting mat with alignment guides and ball return for use at home or the office
- Nine-foot mat with an uphill grade at the end to train the golfer to putt 18 inches past the hole
- Gravity ball return for continuous practice, designed to adjust to each putt distance
- Durable true-roll turf–edges of mat designed not to unravel
- Stimpmeter rating of 10 on a firm rug and 11 on linoleum surface
- Plastic, Rubber
SKLZ Accelerator Pro
What percent of 7’, 5’ and 3’ putts do you make? The SKLZ Accelerator Pro Putting Mat with Ball Return let’s you practice three key putt lengths with perfect strokes on a high quality true-roll putting surface. The back and through-stroke alignment guides ensure perfect acceleration and distance control, while maintaining a square face to the target. The SKLZ Accelerator Pro putting mat with ball return enables golfers to practice three key putt lengths at home or in their office on a high-quality, true-roll putting surface. The nine-foot mat is equipped with back and through-stroke alignment guides to ensure perfect acceleration and distance control while maintaining a square face to the target. The mat features an uphill grade at the end that trains golfers to putt 18 inches past the hole in order to prevent short putts. With a gravity ball return that can be adjusted for each putt distance, the Accelerator Pro provides continuous practice. The quality mat surface is design not to fray and provides a stimpmeter rating of 10 on a firm rug and 11 on linoleum surface.
- 9’2″ long by 12″ wide
- Gravity ball return allows for continuous practice and can be adjusted to each putt distance
- Finished with an uphill grade designed to teach the golfer to putt 18” pass the hole to ensure that putts are not left short
Back and Through Stroke Alignments Guides
1) ALIGNMENT: For accurate alignment, square the putter blade parallel with the squaring lines at each putt length.
2) BACK-STROKE: the back stroke guides indicate the proper stroke length and prepare your stroke for an accelerated follow through.
3) THROUGH-STROKE: The acceleration lines guide the motion for proper through-stroke and acceleration on the putting stroke.