- Take your Golf Game to the Next Level with the Simulator Series Bay from the Net Return.
- Super Easy Assembly – Pushbutton Quick Color Connect System
- No Messing With Your Ceiling or Walls – Integrated Projector Mount Kit Included
- Super HD Picture Quality – High Performance, Long Life, Bright White Screen
- Fits In The Smallest of Spaces – 8′ Wide x 9′ Tall x 3’6″ Deep
- Works With All Golf Simulators – SkyTrak, OptiShot, Foresight, Ernest Sports, etc.What is NOT included:
- Golf Turf (Sold Separately)
- Projector – * We recommend a Short Throw Projector from (Infocus – Model # in118hd) or the ViewSonic Projector Model #PJD6552LWS In our Simulator Series video we used a ViewSonic Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Simulator Software (Sold Separately)
Simulator Series Specifications
- Frame Height: 8’10” (Rear Display Bar) * With Projector Mount Kit Installed Height Increases to 9 feet.
- Frame Height 8’2″ (Front Horizontal Tubing)
- Frame Width: 8′
- Frame Depth: 3′ 6″
- Unit Weight: 65 lbs. (With Projector Mount Kit 100 lbs.) With The Projector Mount Kit Accessory Added – Max. Extension of arm 5’9″ from screen / with arm compressed 4’2″ from screen
- Max Projector Weight on Projector Mount Kit 12 lbs.
The actual Simulator Series Screen is 100″ Tall x 87″ Wide (8’3″ x 7’2″). Bottom Left Corner to Upper Right Corner is – 131.5″ (10′ 9″)
You will want to use a 4:3 Aspect Ratio rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturers projector distance calculator or you can utilize this calculator –