- WHAT IT DOES: Used by 20+ NCAA golf teams, Golf Magazine’s top-50 rated teaching pro Brian Mogg, and PGA and LPGA pros, as well as over 10,000 athletes worldwide, the VeloPRO is a resistance training system that works to unlock instant distance, power, spin ratings, and shot accuracy. Based on Newton’s three laws of motion, the harness connects your heels, therefore forcing you to drive with your back heel and teaching you when and how to implant your front heel before rotation.
- IMPROVE GROUNDSTROKES: The VeloPRO will increase your club head speed by 5+ MPH in 3 weeks or less! Your distance will be improved by 20% on all shots, as national averages and 15 recent golf studies prove. Your spin ratings will improve by as much as 400 RPMs, as also proven in recent studies. The VeloPRO also works to your club launch angles, enhance swing-to-impact, and increase overall shot accuracy. VeloPRO works for some of the best golfers in the world, and it will work for you, too!
- UNLEASH YOUR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL: More performance potential lies within your ground strokes and drives but is not being put into your game because of movement deficiencies that cause breakdowns within your kinetic chain reaction. The VeloPRO harness unlocks your true power and velocity potential by training your motor patterning to peak athletic movement, linear drive force, and rotational hip torque.
- HOW TO USE: Simply wrap the waist belt around your waist and secure it tightly. Proceed to step into the foot strap and clip the bungee cords in. Forget about complicated devices. 30 seconds is all it takes to unlock true power, velocity and acceleration potential. Use it during practice or training sessions for maximum potential.
- DESIGNED BY PROS FOR PROS: VeloPRO is designed for athletes, by athletes: former MLB pitchers Jim Parque and Mike Sirotka, NCAA baseball coaches Sean Taunt and BA Garner, and nationally acclaimed sports science and biomechanist Brent Pourciau. The VeloPRO sports harness is used by the nation’s top golfers including Brian Mogg and has been featured in the Golf Channel, ESPN Radio, Golf Game Book, Ground Force Sports, Ten Golf and Golf Solutions.
Size: Height MED (5’3″ to 6’1″)