- The weight is distributed towards the end of the swing motion in order to increase the MOMENT OF INERTIA as well as help you rotate your SHOULDERS more and keep your leading ARM STRAIGHT in the backswing
- US patented golf swing trainer
- Weight : 2 lbs. Size: Max. 14.5 inches for Mid-upper arm circumference
- Non-toxic silicone rubber pad, PVC coated rigid heavy steel bar, Airy mesh fabric
- Made in South Korea
The WEIGHTED ELBOW BRACE ™ is designed to improve your golf swing by helping you make a full shoulder turn and keep your leading arm straight in the backswing as well as stretch the follow-through for longer, straighter golf shots. Using it in training will improve your game, due to the muscle memory effect. The total weight is two pounds, which is distributed towards the end of the swing motion in order to maximize the Moment of Inertia. The extra created force will help you coil your upper body further to achieve a full shoulder turn in the backswing. Also, a more restricted elbow joint will give you a fully extended swing up to the follow-through and teach you to develop the proper wrist action naturally. Overall, it increases flexibility and muscle strength, which will improve your range of motion for a better all-round golf swing.
GOLF PRACTICE DRILLS
Please see the product images above for Shoulder-Turn Drills and Ball-Striking Drill and watch the instructional video on Youtube.
HOW TO WEAR
Wear the product on the leading arm to support the elbow joint with the heavier side facing the wrist.
- The WEIGHTED ELBOW BRACE ™ should not be used as a medical device.
- Ensure the heavier side with the label is ALWAYS facing the wrist.
- Warm up before practice to prevent injury.
- Swing slowly to reduce muscle stress in shoulders and arms.
- Do not wrap the straps too tightly.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort, discontinue use immediately.
- If you experience persistent pain or discomfort, consult a doctor.